Convo I just had with my dad
- Dad:hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me:contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad:anything at all?
- Me:uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Me:Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad:Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me:But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad:boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me:OMG DAD
’Slut’ is attacking women for their right to say yes. ‘Friend Zone’ is attacking women for their right to say no.
---And “bitch” is attacking women for their right to call you on it.